- Connect with over 300 public health system leaders and influencers working locally and at the state-level to improve health and wellbeing for Nebraskans in all 93 counties.
- Showcase your commitment to the health of whole communities. Take advantage of sponsor exhibit and presentation opportunities to highlight your message and work.
- Demonstrate your connection to state and national public health leaders—including the Public Health Association of Nebraska (PHAN), the Nebraska Association of Local Health Directors (NALHD), the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s College of Public Health, and the Nebraska Medical Association.
- The evolving agenda will feature state and national leaders in public health, including Michael Fraser, PhD, CAE, Chief Executive Officer of ASTHO (Association of State and Territorial Health Officers).
- Broadcast your organization’s work and support for the public’s health.
Please contact the Nebraska Association of Local Health Directors (NALHD) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-904-7946 to learn more or discuss other options for showing your commitment to the health of Nebraskans.